2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 63 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- Chapter 1 - Driver's License.
- Chapter 2 - Mandatory Use of Safety Seat Belts.
- Chapter 3 - Traffic Regulations and Rules of the Road.
- Chapter 5 - Size, Weight and Load.
- Chapter 7 - Equipment and Identification.
- Chapter 9 - Traffic Violations Procedure.
- Chapter 10 - Nonresident Traffic Violator Compact.
- Chapter 11 - Implied Consent Law.
- Chapter 13 - Inspection of Motor Vehicles.
- Chapter 15 - Motor Vehicle Safety - Responsibility.
- Chapter 17 - Manufacture, Sales and Distribution.
- Chapter 19 - Motor Vehicle Sales Finance Law.
- Chapter 21 - Motor Vehicle Titles.
- Chapter 23 - Abandoned Motor Vehicles.
- Chapter 25 - Motor Vehicle Chop Shop, Stolen and Altered Property Act.
- Chapter 27 - Disclosure of Use of Nonoriginal Replacement Parts.
- Chapter 29 - Mississippi Vehicle Protection Product Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.