2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 49 - CONSERVATION AND ECOLOGY
Chapter 31 - Mississippi Multimedia Pollution Prevention Act.
- 49-31-1 - Short title.
- 49-31-3 - Legislative findings.
- 49-31-5 - Legislative intent.
- 49-31-7 - Purposes of chapter.
- 49-31-9 - Definitions.
- 49-31-11 - Mississippi Multimedia Pollution Prevention Program; purposes; rules and regulations; coordination and promotion of alternatives to waste disposal.
- 49-31-13 - Comprehensive study of status of pollution prevention and recycling activities.
- 49-31-15 - State agencies, branches and institutions to establish recycling programs and source reduction programs.
- 49-31-17 - Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality and the Mississippi Development Authority to assist and promote recycling industry; reports.
- 49-31-19 - Department of Education to develop waste minimization awareness program; advisory role of Department of Environmental Quality; program of student instruction in minimization of waste.
- 49-31-21 - Generators of hazardous waste to provide waste minimization plans; contents of plan; annual update; review of plan; report of wastes generated and minimized.
- 49-31-23 - Repealed.
- 49-31-25 - Pollution prevention fee; penalty for failure to pay.
- 49-31-27 - Repealed.
- 49-31-41 - Task Force on Recycling created; purpose; membership.
- 49-31-43 - Duties of task force; election of chairman; meetings; administration; compensation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.