2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 15 - LIMITATIONS OF ACTIONS AND PREVENTION OF FRAUDS
Chapter 3 - Prevention of Frauds.
- 15-3-1 - Certain contracts to be in writing.
- 15-3-3 - Repealed.
- 15-3-5 - Fraudulent conveyances, judgments, loans and the like; exceptions.
- 15-3-7 - Property of improperly disclosed principal or partner to be treated as property of one ostensibly transacting business.
- 15-3-9 - Creditors to be notified of destruction of insured stock of merchandise by fire.
- 15-3-11 - Actions on contracts made during infancy.
- 15-3-13 - Chapter is not applicable to official sales.
- 15-3-15 - Effect of chapter on rules of evidence or presumptions of law.
- 15-3-101 - Definitions.
- 15-3-103 - Debtor insolvency; partnership insolvency; excluded assets; excluded debts.
- 15-3-105 - Value specified.
- 15-3-107 - Fraudulent transfers as to present and future creditors; determination of actual intent; rebuttable presumption of fraud.
- 15-3-109 - Determination of when a transfer is made or obligation incurred.
- 15-3-111 - Creditor remedies.
- 15-3-113 - Transferee defenses, liability and protection.
- 15-3-115 - Extinguishment of cause of action.
- 15-3-117 - Supplementary general principles of law applicable.
- 15-3-119 - Rules of construction.
- 15-3-121 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.