There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Minnesota Statutes
Chapters 466A - 470 — Local Economic Development
Chapter 466A — Community Resources Program
- Section 466A.01 — Definitions.
- Section 466A.02 — Designation Of Targeted Neighborhoods.
- Section 466A.03 — Community Resources Programs.
- Section 466A.04 — Community Initiatives Program.
- Section 466A.05 — Payment And Allocation.
- Section 466A.06 — Eligible Uses For Community Resource Money.
- Section 466A.07 — City Powers.
- Section 466A.08 — Annual Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.