2019 Minnesota Statutes
Chapters 80B - 81A — Commercial Regulations
Chapter 80E — Motor Vehicle Sale And Distribution
- Section 80E.01 — Legislative Purpose And Intent.
- Section 80E.02 — Applicability.
- Section 80E.03 — Definitions.
- Section 80E.04 — Ms 2016 [repealed, 2018 C 203 S 6]
- Section 80E.041 — Warranty Obligations To Dealers.
- Section 80E.045 — Recall Repairs; Manufacturer And Dealer Obligations.
- Section 80E.05 — Indemnification Required.
- Section 80E.06 — Cancellations, Terminations, Or Nonrenewals.
- Section 80E.07 — Cancellation, Termination, Or Nonrenewal; Limitations.
- Section 80E.08 — Notice Of Termination, Cancellation, Or Nonrenewal.
- Section 80E.09 — Payments Required Upon Termination, Cancellation, Or Nonrenewal.
- Section 80E.10 — [repealed, 1987 C 150 S 3]
- Section 80E.11 — Survivorship.
- Section 80E.12 — Unlawful Acts By Manufacturers, Distributors, Or Factory Branches.
- Section 80E.13 — Unfair Practices By Manufacturers, Distributors, Factory Branches.
- Section 80E.135 — Waivers And Modifications Prohibited.
- Section 80E.14 — Limitations On Establishing Or Relocating Dealerships.
- Section 80E.15 — Manufacturers, Distributors, Factory Branches Acting As Lessors.
- Section 80E.16 — Enforcement.
- Section 80E.17 — Civil Remedies.
- Section 80E.18 — No Retroactive Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.