2019 Minnesota Statutes
Chapters 289A - 295 — Various State Taxes And Programs
Chapter 293 — Educational Institutions; Exempt Property, Income
- Section 293.01 — Tax On Income Reserved To Donor In Conveyance To Educational Institution.
- Section 293.02 — Person.
- Section 293.03 — Place Of Taxation; Lien.
- Section 293.04 — Annual Report By Taxpayer.
- Section 293.05 — Report By Educational Institution.
- Section 293.06 — Consideration And Determination Of Report.
- Section 293.07 — Penalty For Failure To Make Report; Assessment By Commissioner Of Revenue.
- Section 293.08 — Date Of Payment; Penalty For Nonpayment.
- Section 293.09 — Withholding Of Tax By Educational Institution; Liability On Failure To Withhold.
- Section 293.10 — Draft On Delinquent; Evidence.
- Section 293.11 — Notice To Taxpayer; Action By Commissioner Of Revenue; Interest; Lien Of Judgment; Sale.
- Section 293.12 — False Report; Perjury.
- Section 293.13 — Examination Of Books And Papers; Refusal As Misdemeanor.
- Section 293.14 — Refund Of Tax Erroneously Collected; Disposition Of Proceeds.
- Section 293.15 — Forms.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.