2019 Minnesota Statutes
Chapters 134 - 135 — Libraries
Chapter 134A — County Law Libraries
- Section 134A.01 — Establishment Of County Law Library.
- Section 134A.02 — Who May Use.
- Section 134A.03 — Board Of Trustees; Composition.
- Section 134A.04 — Board Of Trustees, Meetings; Term Of Office.
- Section 134A.05 — Bylaws And Regulations; Powers; Title To Remain In County.
- Section 134A.06 — Report To County Auditor.
- Section 134A.07 — Quarters.
- Section 134A.08 — Librarian.
- Section 134A.09 — Hennepin And Ramsey Counties; Fees For Law Libraries.
- Section 134A.10 — Library Fees Collected In All Other Counties.
- Section 134A.11 — Limitations.
- Section 134A.12 — Taxable As Costs.
- Section 134A.13 — Deposits With County Treasurer; County Auditor.
- Section 134A.14 — Existing Libraries; Joint Law Libraries.
- Section 134A.15 — Annual Appropriation By County Board.
- Section 134A.16 — State Law Librarian To Assist.
- Section 134A.17 — Transfers To County.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.