2019 Minnesota Statutes
Chapters 120 - 129C — Education Code: Prekindergarten - Grade 12
Chapter 128D — Special School District No. 1, Minneapolis
1959 BASIC LAW, AS AMENDED
- Section 128D.01 — This Chapter, Not Charter, Controls; Exception.
- Section 128D.02 — Board Of Education Like Independent District's.
- Section 128D.03 — Board Is On Certain City Boards.
- Section 128D.04 — District Like Independent District; Exception.
- Section 128D.05 — Board: Number, Term, Pay, Vacancies.
- Section 128D.055 — Board Election Districts And At-large Members.
- Section 128D.06 — Board's Annual Report And Budgets.
- Section 128D.07 — Comprehensive Long-range Building Plan.
- Section 128D.08 — School District Elections.
- Section 128D.09 — Pacts With City For Some Facilities, Services.
- Section 128D.10 — Continuity On Tenure, Pensions, And Retirement.
- Section 128D.11 — School District Bonds.
- Section 128D.12 — Liability For Earlier Bonded Debt.
- Section 128D.13 — Law To Publish Proceedings Does Not Apply.
- Section 128D.14 — Board Member Removal Law Does Not Apply.
- Section 128D.15 — Property Transferred To New School District.
- Section 128D.16 — Short-term Borrowing.
- Section 128D.17 — Investments.
- Section 128D.18 — [repealed, 2012 C 286 Art 8 S 10]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.