2019 Minnesota Statutes
Chapters 120 - 129C — Education Code: Prekindergarten - Grade 12
Chapter 128C — High School League
- Section 128C.01 — Form, Makeup, Delegated Power, Board Members.
- Section 128C.02 — Duties, Policies, Criteria, Rules Of Board.
- Section 128C.03 — Procedures.
- Section 128C.05 — Tournaments, Classes Of Athletic Competition.
- Section 128C.07 — Arranging Interscholastic Conference Membership.
- Section 128C.08 — Assaulting A Sports Official Prohibited.
- Section 128C.10 — Expense Limits.
- Section 128C.12 — Audits And Reports By State Auditor.
- Section 128C.13 — [repealed, 1sp2003 C 9 Art 2 S 56]
- Section 128C.15 — Employment.
- Section 128C.17 — League Is Subject To Data Practices Act.
- Section 128C.20 — Commissioner Review Of League.
- Section 128C.22 — League Must Have Open Meetings.
- Section 128C.24 — League Funds Transfer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.