2019 Minnesota Statutes
Chapters 120 - 129C — Education Code: Prekindergarten - Grade 12
Chapter 120A — Education Code; Attendance; School Calendar
- Section 120A.01 — Citation, Education Code.
- Section 120A.02 — Department Of Education.
- Section 120A.03 — Mission Statement.
- Section 120A.05 — Definitions.
- Section 120A.10 — School Law Questions To Attorney General.
- Section 120A.20 — Admission To Public School.
- Section 120A.22 — Compulsory Instruction.
- Section 120A.24 — Reporting.
- Section 120A.26 — Enforcement And Prosecution.
- Section 120A.28 — [repealed, 2012 C 239 Art 2 S 21]
- Section 120A.30 — [repealed, 2014 C 272 Art 8 S 4]
- Section 120A.32 — Officers, Teachers; Neglect Of Duty; Penalty.
- Section 120A.34 — Violations; Penalties.
- Section 120A.35 — Absence From School For Religious Observance.
- Section 120A.36 — School Attendance.
- Section 120A.38 — Classroom Placement; Parent Discretion.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.