2005 Minnesota Statutes - Chapter 268A — Vocational rehabilitation
- Repealed, Renumbered, etc. Sections within Chapter 268A
- 268A.01 — Definitions.
- 268A.02 — Commissioner; Rehabilitation Advisory Council, staff.
- 268A.03 — Powers and duties.
- 268A.04 — Disability determinations; privileged information.
- 268A.05 — Reports, disclosure.
- 268A.06 — Rehabilitation facilities.
- 268A.07 — Requirements for certification.
- 268A.08 — Repealed, 1Sp2003 c 14 art 6 s 68
- 268A.085 — Rehabilitation facility boards.
- 268A.09 — Repealed, 1995 c 224 s 126
- 268A.10 — Expenditure of federal funds.
- 268A.11 — Independent living services.
- 268A.12 — Repealed, 1995 c 82 s 17
- 268A.13 — Employment support services for persons with mental illness.
- 268A.14 — Statewide reimbursement system for employment support services.
- 268A.15 — Extended employment program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.