2005 Minnesota Statutes - Chapter 211C — Recall of elected state officials
- 211C.01 — Definitions.
- 211C.02 — Grounds.
- 211C.03 — Petition for recall; form and content.
- 211C.04 — Proposed petition; submittal.
- 211C.05 — Supreme Court review of proposed petition.
- 211C.06 — Issuing, circulating, and verifying petition.
- 211C.07 — Governor; writ of election; election.
- 211C.08 — Election result; removal from office.
- 211C.09 — Recall petition; corrupt practices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.