2005 Minnesota Statutes - Chapter 211A — Campaign financial reports
- 211A.01 — Definitions.
- 211A.02 — Financial report.
- 211A.03 — Final report.
- 211A.04 — Secretary of state's duties.
- 211A.05 — Failure to file statement.
- 211A.06 — Failure to keep account; penalty.
- 211A.07 — Bills when rendered and paid.
- 211A.08 — Prosecution.
- 211A.09 — Forfeiture of nomination or office.
- 211A.10 — Disqualified individuals not to hold various positions.
- 211A.11 — Penalties for violations.
- 211A.12 — Contribution limits.
- 211A.13 — Prohibited transfers.
- 211A.14 — Contributions and solicitations during legislative session.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.