2005 Minnesota Statutes - Chapter 205A — School district elections
- 205A.01 — Definitions.
- 205A.02 — Election law applicable.
- 205A.03 — Primaries.
- 205A.04 — General election.
- 205A.05 — Special elections.
- 205A.06 — Candidates, filing.
- 205A.07 — Notice.
- 205A.08 — Ballots.
- 205A.09 — Voting hours.
- 205A.10 — Procedure.
- 205A.11 — Precincts; polling places.
- 205A.12 — School board election districts.
- 205A.13 — Requirements for petitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.