2005 Minnesota Statutes - Chapter 147C — Respiratory care practitioners
- 147C.01 — Definitions.
- 147C.05 — Scope of practice.
- 147C.10 — Protected titles and restrictions on use.
- 147C.15 — Registration requirements.
- 147C.20 — Board action on applications for registration.
- 147C.25 — Continuing education requirements.
- 147C.30 — Discipline; reporting.
- 147C.35 — Respiratory Care Practitioner Advisory Council.
- 147C.40 — Fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.