2005 Minnesota Statutes - Chapter 145C — Health care directives
- 145C.01 — Definitions.
- 145C.02 — Health care directive.
- 145C.03 — Requirements.
- 145C.04 — Executed in another state.
- 145C.05 — Suggested form.
- 145C.06 — When effective.
- 145C.07 — Authority and duties of health care agent.
- 145C.08 — Authority to review medical records.
- 145C.09 — Revocation of health care directive.
- 145C.10 — Presumptions.
- 145C.11 — Immunities.
- 145C.12 — Prohibited practices.
- 145C.13 — Penalties.
- 145C.14 — Certain practices not condoned.
- 145C.15 — Duties of health care providers to provide life-sustaining health care.
- 145C.16 — Suggested form.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.