2005 Minnesota Statutes - Chapter 144D — Housing with services establishment
- 144D.01 — Definitions.
- 144D.015 — Assisted living facility definition for purposes of long-term care insurance.
- 144D.02 — Registration required.
- 144D.025 — Optional registration.
- 144D.03 — Registration.
- 144D.04 — Elderly housing with services contracts.
- 144D.05 — Authority of commissioner.
- 144D.06 — Other laws.
- 144D.065 — Establishments that serve persons with Alzheimer's disease or related disorders.
- 144D.07 — Restraints.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.