2005 Minnesota Statutes - Chapter 13B — Matching programs; computerized comparison of data
- Repealed, Renumbered, etc. Sections within Chapter 13B
- 13B.01 — Definitions.
- 13B.02 — Matching agreements.
- 13B.03 — Front end verification and matching programs; rights of subjects.
- 13B.04 — Repealed, 1995 c 259 art 1 s 62
- 13B.05 — Remedies.
- 13B.06 — Child support or maintenance obligor data matches.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.