2005 Minnesota Statutes - Chapter 116G — Critical areas
- 116G.01 — Citation.
- 116G.02 — Policy.
- 116G.03 — Definitions.
- 116G.04 — Rules.
- 116G.05 — Criteria for the selection of areas of critical concern.
- 116G.06 — Designation.
- 116G.07 — Preparation, review, and approval of plans and regulations.
- 116G.08 — Exceptions.
- 116G.09 — Failure to prepare and submit plans and regulations.
- 116G.10 — Updating and reevaluation of plans and regulations.
- 116G.11 — Suspension of development.
- 116G.12 — Development permits.
- 116G.13 — Protection of landowners' rights.
- 116G.14 — Planning grants.
- 116G.15 — Mississippi River critical area.
- 116G.151 — Required environmental assessment worksheet; facilities in Mississippi River area.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.