2005 Minnesota Statutes - Chapter 115E — Oil and hazardous substance discharge preparedness
- 115E.01 — Definitions.
- 115E.02 — Duty to prevent discharges.
- 115E.03 — Duty to prepare for response to discharges.
- 115E.04 — Prevention and response plans.
- 115E.045 — Response plans for trucks and certain tank facilities.
- 115E.05 — Orders and injunctions; enforcement.
- 115E.06 — Good Samaritan.
- 115E.061 — Responder immunity; oil discharges.
- 115E.07 — Cooperation between private and public responders.
- 115E.08 — Coordination.
- 115E.09 — Single answering point system.
- 115E.11 — Disposition of penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.