2021 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 257 - Motor Vehicles
Act 300 of 1949 - Michigan Vehicle Code (257.1 - 257.923)
300-1949-VI - Chapter VI Obedience to and Effect of Traffic Laws (257.601...257.750)
300-1949-VI-ACCIDENTS - Accidents (257.617...257.624b)
- Section 257.617 - Accident Resulting in Serious Impairment of Body Function or Death; Stopping Required; Reporting to Police Agency or Officer; Violation as Felony; Penalty.
- Section 257.617a - Accident; Personal Injury; Reporting to Police Agency or Officer; Stopping Required; Penalty; Suspension of License.
- Section 257.618 - Accidents; Damage to Vehicles; Stopping Required; Reporting to Police Agency or Officer; Penalty.
- Section 257.618a - Vehicle Accident; Removal From Main Traveled Portion of Roadway or Streetcar Track; Conditions; Violation of Subsection (1) as Civil Infraction; Removal by Law Enforcement Agency, Public Agency, or Department; Liability; "Gross Negligence" Defined; Reimbursement.
- Section 257.619 - Accidents; Duties of Driver.
- Section 257.620 - Accidents; Attended or Unattended Vehicle; Stopping; Report.
- Section 257.621 - Accidents; Fixtures on or Adjacent to Highway; Notification of Owner; Exhibition of Driver's License; Reports.
- Section 257.622 - Report of Accidents Resulting in Death, Personal Injury, or Property Damage; Forms; Analysis; Use; Retention.
- Section 257.622a - Ignition Interlock Device; Installation Included in Crash Report.
- Section 257.623 - Accidents; Reports by Garagekeepers or Repairmen.
- Section 257.624 - Report Not Available for Use in Court Action; Purpose of Report; Authorization and Purpose of Scientific Studies and Research; Use of Data; Disclosures; Liability; Penalty.
- Section 257.624a - Transportation or Possession of Alcoholic Liquor in Open or Uncapped Container Open or Upon Which Seal Broken; Violation as Misdemeanor; Exception; Subsections (1) and (2) Inapplicable to Passenger in Commercial Quadricycle; Definitions.
- Section 257.624b - Transport or Possession of Alcoholic Liquor by Person Less Than 21 Years of Age.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.