2020 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 432 - Gaming
Act 152 of 2019 Lawful Internet Gaming Act (432.301 - 432.322)
AN ACT to create the lawful internet gaming act; to require licensure for persons to offer internet gaming; to impose requirements for internet gaming; to provide for the powers and duties of the Michigan gaming control board and other state and local officers and entities; to impose fees; to impose tax and other payment obligations on the conduct of licensed internet gaming; to create the internet gaming fund; to prohibit certain acts in relation to internet gaming and to prescribe penalties for those violations; to require the promulgation of rules; and to provide remedies.
History: 2019, Act 152, Imd. Eff. Dec. 20, 2019
- Section 432.301 Short Title.
- Section 432.302 Legislative Findings, Declaration, and Intent.
- Section 432.303 Definitions.
- Section 432.304 Internet Gaming, Conduct Generally; Applicability of Act; Limitation on Brand of Internet Gaming.
- Section 432.305 Michigan Gaming Control Board; Powers and Duties; Jurisdiction.
- Section 432.306 Internet Gaming Operator License; Application; Fee; Form and Contents; Confidentiality; Prohibited Conduct.
- Section 432.307 Internet Gaming Operator License; Issuance and Renewal; Compliance Requirements; Indian Tribe Compacts.
- Section 432.308 Internet Gaming Supplier License; Application; Form; Fee; Confidentiality.
- Section 432.309 Michigan Gaming Control Board; Jurisdiction and Supervision of Internet Gaming Operations; Powers; Investigation.
- Section 432.310 Rules.
- Section 432.311 Internet Gaming Operator; Duties; Age Verification Requirements; Unauthorized Use and Fraud Prevention.
- Section 432.312 Statewide Responsible Gaming Database.
- Section 432.313 Prohibited Conduct; Violations; Penalties.
- Section 432.314 Graduated Tax; Exception.
- Section 432.315 Allocation of Tax.
- Section 432.315a Allocation of Certain Payments.
- Section 432.316 Internet Gaming Fund.
- Section 432.317 Scope of Act.
- Section 432.319 Application for License; Criminal History Background Checks; Fingerprinting.
- Section 432.321 Monthly Report of Internet Gaming Operations.
- Section 432.322 Application of Act to Sale of Internet Lottery Games.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.