There is a newer version of this Division
2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 750 - Michigan Penal Code
Act 328 of 1931 THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXXXIII-A CHAPTER LXXXIII-A (750.543a...750.543z)
- Section 750.543a Short title.
- Section 750.543b Definitions.
- Section 750.543c “Terrorist organization” defined.
- Section 750.543f Terrorism; action; felony; penalty.
- Section 750.543h Hindering prosecution of terrorism; conduct; felony; penalty.
- Section 750.543k Providing material support for terrorist acts or soliciting material support for terrorism as felonies; penalty.
- Section 750.543m Making terrorist threat or false report of terrorism; intent or capability as defense prohibited; violation as felony; penalty.
- Section 750.543p Internet or telecommunications or electronic device; prohibited use; violation as felony; penalty; definitions.
- Section 750.543r Obtaining or possessing certain information about vulnerable target; intent; felony; penalty; “vulnerable target” defined.
- Section 750.543x Restitution; reimbursement.
- Section 750.543y Other violations arising out of same criminal transaction.
- Section 750.543z Constitutionally protected conduct; prosecution prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.