2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-73 CHAPTER 73 TITLE INSURERS (500.7300...500.7318)
- Section 500.7300 Scope of chapter.
- Section 500.7301 Definitions.
- Section 500.7302 Corporations authorized to transact title insurance.
- Section 500.7303 Prerequisites to issuance of certificate of authority.
- Section 500.7304 Title insurers; powers.
- Section 500.7305 Unearned premium reserves.
- Section 500.7306 Claim reserves; requirements.
- Section 500.7308 Reinsurance; authorization.
- Section 500.7310 Rating organizations; formation; operation.
- Section 500.7312 Rates; filing.
- Section 500.7313 Filing of basic forms of policies; policy commitments and other contracts or agreements.
- Section 500.7315 Investments; interests in realty.
- Section 500.7316 Property title information report.
- Section 500.7317 Licensing of agents or solicitors.
- Section 500.7318 Effect of act on prior act; liabilities; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.