2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-44 CHAPTER 44 GROUP LIFE INSURANCE (500.4400...500.4454)
- Section 500.4400 Scope of chapter; compliance required.
- Section 500.4404 Employee groups; required number of participants; premium payments; group life insurance as part of combined group life and disability insurance policy; "employees" defined.
- Section 500.4405 Group life insurance policy; issuance to trust or trustees; requirements.
- Section 500.4408 National guard groups; participation authorization.
- Section 500.4412 Labor union, teacher and postal clerk groups; participation authorization.
- Section 500.4416 Group life insurance; groups of borrowers or purchasers.
- Section 500.4418 Group life insurance; loans on dwellings or mobile homes; insurer providing monetary benefits to financial institutions; payment of dividends to financial institution.
- Section 500.4419 Prepaid funeral contracts; group life insurance.
- Section 500.4420 Nonprofit incorporated industrial association groups; executives; participation; other associations, trusts, or trustees; criteria; conditions.
- Section 500.4424 Group life insurance offered to groups other than described in MCL 500.4404 to 500.4420.
- Section 500.4426 Extension of coverage to eligible dependents; amounts; payment of premiums; definitions.
- Section 500.4430 Group life insurance policy; filing and approval of form; certain provisions required.
- Section 500.4432 Group life insurance policy; incontestability.
- Section 500.4434 Entire contract; provision; application; representations.
- Section 500.4436 Misstatement of age; provision required.
- Section 500.4438 Individual certificate; notice of conversion rights.
- Section 500.4439 Insurance under group policy; assignment of rights, effect.
- Section 500.4442 New employee; provision required.
- Section 500.4446 Policy issued in another state; determination by director.
- Section 500.4450 Employer deemed policyholder.
- Section 500.4454 Readjustment of premium rate; optional provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.