2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-39A CHAPTER 39A LONG-TERM CARE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM INSURANCE (500.3957...500.3965)
- Section 500.3957 Definitions.
- Section 500.3959 Long-term care partnership program policy; applicability of chapter and applicable sections of chapter 39.
- Section 500.3961 Partnership policy; solicitation or sale; notice.
- Section 500.3963 Partnership policy; delivery or issuance for delivery; filing and approval required; submission of completed partnership certification form or similar form to department; "partnership certification form" defined.
- Section 500.3965 Regular reports to be provided to department of health and human services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.