2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-32 CHAPTER 32 CANCELLATION OF AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY POLICIES (500.3201...500.3262)
- Section 500.3201 Repealed. 1978, Act 218, Eff. Dec. 5, 1978.
- Section 500.3204 Refusal to renew policy as cancellation; requisites.
- Section 500.3206 Policy of automobile insurance; definition.
- Section 500.3208 Inapplicability of chapter; termination of coverage at end of policy period.
- Section 500.3212 Inapplicability of chapter; nonpayment of premiums.
- Section 500.3220 Cancellation; reasons.
- Section 500.3224 Denial of coverage; notice of cancellation.
- Section 500.3230 Validity of cancellation; request for hearing.
- Section 500.3234 Validity of cancellation; appeal, hearing by insurance commissioner, notice.
- Section 500.3240 Validity of cancellation; conduct of hearing, determination.
- Section 500.3244 Validity of cancellation; order for reinstatement or upholding cancellation; stay of cancellation; appeal.
- Section 500.3250 Statements in cancellation notice; liability.
- Section 500.3254 Filing fee; return to insured; disposition of funds.
- Section 500.3260 Insurance commissioner; regulatory powers.
- Section 500.3262 Private automobiles of peace officers, fire fighters, or ambulance drivers; cancellation of insurance; “ambulance driver” defined.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.