2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 450 - Corporations
Act 428 of 1980 STATE PROCUREMENTS FOR MINORITY OWNED AND WOMAN OWNED BUSINESSES (450.771 - 450.776)
AN ACT to provide for the designation of state procurements of goods, services, and construction for minority owned and woman owned businesses; to provide powers and duties of the governor; to prescribe powers and duties of certain state departments and agencies; and to provide penalties.
History: 1980, Act 428, Imd. Eff. Jan. 13, 1981
- Section 450.771 Definitions.
- Section 450.772 Construction, goods, and services procurement policy; minority owned and woman owned businesses; provisions; program changes; portion of prime contract reflecting minority owned or woman owned business participation; bidder requirements; contract award.
- Section 450.773 Establishing procurement policy for meeting projected goals; report; staff.
- Section 450.774 Certification as minority owned or woman owned business; affidavit; filing.
- Section 450.775 Violating or conspiring to violate act; fraudulent procurement of contract; felony; penalty; barring violator from obtaining future contracts.
- Section 450.776 Minority owned or woman owned business as prime contractor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.