2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 450 - Corporations
Act 305 of 2000 UNIFORM ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS ACT (450.831 - 450.849)
AN ACT to authorize and provide the terms and conditions under which information and signatures can be transmitted, received, and stored by electronic means.
History: 2000, Act 305, Imd. Eff. Oct. 16, 2000
- Section 450.831 Short title.
- Section 450.832 Definitions.
- Section 450.833 Applicability of act to electronic records and signatures.
- Section 450.834 Applicability of act; commencement.
- Section 450.835 Scope of act; terms.
- Section 450.835a Amending, reaffirming, or repealing restrictive covenant by electronic signature.
- Section 450.836 Construction of act.
- Section 450.837 Record or signature in electronic form; legal effect; enforcement.
- Section 450.838 Agreement to conduct transaction by electronic means; satisfaction of legal requirement.
- Section 450.839 Attribution of electronic record or signature.
- Section 450.840 Change or error in transmission of electronic record.
- Section 450.841 Signature notarized, acknowledged, verified, or made under oath; satisfaction of requirement.
- Section 450.842 Retention of record.
- Section 450.843 Evidence of record or signature in criminal or civil proceeding.
- Section 450.844 Automated transaction; applicable rules.
- Section 450.845 Electronic record considered sent or received.
- Section 450.846 Transferable record.
- Section 450.848 Use of electronic records and signatures by governmental agency; determination by department of management and budget.
- Section 450.849 Standards adopted by other governmental agencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.