2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 450 - Corporations
Act 152 of 1985 THE EMPLOYEE-OWNED CORPORATION ACT (450.731 - 450.738)
AN ACT to prescribe the powers and duties of the department of labor and the department of commerce relative to the formation of employee-owned corporations.
History: 1985, Act 152, Eff. Jan. 10, 1986
- Section 450.731 Short title.
- Section 450.732 Definitions.
- Section 450.733 Program to assist in developing employee-owned corporations; establishment; operation; duty of department.
- Section 450.734 Powers of department generally.
- Section 450.735 Assistance in implementing MCL 450.734.
- Section 450.736 Notice of decision to close or relocate operations.
- Section 450.737 Feasibility study; informational meeting.
- Section 450.738 Conditional effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.