2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 129 - Public Funds
Act 56 of 1962 BOND CREMATION ACT (129.121 - 129.125)
AN ACT to provide for the cremation or disintegration of public obligations and matters incidental and necessary thereto.
History: 1962, Act 56, Eff. Mar. 28, 1963 ;-- Am. 1972, Act 146, Imd. Eff. May 26, 1972
- Section 129.121 Short title; bond cremation act.
- Section 129.122 Bond cremation act; definitions.
- Section 129.123 Cremation or disintegration of public obligations or interest coupons.
- Section 129.124 Public bonds and interest coupons; certificate of cremation, contents, filing.
- Section 129.125 Public bonds and interest coupons; obligations not considered public records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.