2016 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 37 - Civil Rights
Act 453 of 1976 ELLIOTT-LARSEN CIVIL RIGHTS ACT (37.2101 - 37.2804)
453-1976-2 ARTICLE 2 (37.2201...37.2211)
- Section 37.2201 Definitions.
- Section 37.2202 Employer; prohibited practices; exceptions.
- Section 37.2202a Designation of racial or ethnic classifications in writing developed by employer; transmission of information to federal agency; “writing” defined.
- Section 37.2203 Employment agency; prohibited practices generally.
- Section 37.2204 Labor organization; prohibited practices generally.
- Section 37.2205 Employer, labor organization, or joint labor-management committee; training programs; prohibited practices.
- Section 37.2205a Employer, employment agency, or labor organization; record of information regarding misdemeanor arrest, detention, or disposition; failure to recite or acknowledge information; “law enforcement agency” defined.
- Section 37.2205b Repealed. 1982, Act 45, Eff. Mar. 30, 1983.
- Section 37.2206 Employer, labor organization, or employment agency; prohibited practices.
- Section 37.2207 Individual seeking employment; prohibited practices.
- Section 37.2208 Application for exemption; bona fide occupational qualification.
- Section 37.2209 Covenants.
- Section 37.2210 Plan.
- Section 37.2211 Different standards of compensation; different terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.