2015 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 37 - Civil Rights
Act 453 of 1976 ELLIOTT-LARSEN CIVIL RIGHTS ACT (37.2101 - 37.2804)
453-1976-5 ARTICLE 5 (37.2501...37.2507)
- Section 37.2501 Definitions.
- Section 37.2502 Persons engaging in real estate transactions, real estate brokers, or real estate salesmen; prohibited practices; section subject to MCL 37.2503.
- Section 37.2503 Nonapplicability of MCL 37.2502; “immediate family” defined; information relative to marital status.
- Section 37.2504 Application for financial assistance or financing; prohibited practices; nonapplicability of MCL 37.2504(1)(b).
- Section 37.2505 Condition, restriction, or prohibition limiting use or occupancy of real property; exceptions; inserting or honoring void provision.
- Section 37.2506 Real estate transactions; prohibited representations.
- Section 37.2506a Use by landlord of reasonable accommodations.
- Section 37.2507 Plan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.