2014 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 450 - CORPORATIONS
Act 23 of 1993 MICHIGAN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT (450.4101 - 450.5200)
23-1993-9 ARTICLE 9 (450.4901...450.4910)
- Section 450.4901 Limited liability company; rendering professional services; applicability of article.
- Section 450.4902 Definitions.
- Section 450.4903 Professional limited liability company; purpose stated in articles of organization; name.
- Section 450.4904 Rendering professional services; organization of professional liability company or professional limited liability company; license or legal authorization of persons required.
- Section 450.4905 Professional limited liability company; license required; “employee” explained; effect of act on laws applicable to professional relationship and liabilities; liability for negligent or wrongful acts.
- Section 450.4906 Disqualification, restriction, or limitation on persons rendering professional service; severing employment and financial interest; noncompliance.
- Section 450.4907 Professional limited liability company; prohibited activities; exception.
- Section 450.4908 Sale or transfer of membership interest; restrictions.
- Section 450.4909 Annual report; filing fee; penalty for late filing.
- Section 450.4910 Merger; limitation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.