2014 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 450 - CORPORATIONS
Act 23 of 1993 MICHIGAN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT (450.4101 - 450.5200)
23-1993-4 ARTICLE 4 (450.4401...450.4409)
- Section 450.4401 Management vested in members.
- Section 450.4402 Managers; delegation; qualifications; number; notice of delegation.
- Section 450.4403 Managers; selection; vote; removal; notice.
- Section 450.4404 Managers; duties; action for failure to perform duties.
- Section 450.4405 Managers; voting requirements.
- Section 450.4406 Manager as agent.
- Section 450.4407 Managers; eliminating or limiting liability; exceptions.
- Section 450.4408 Repealed. 2010, Act 290, Imd. Eff. Dec. 16, 2010.
- Section 450.4409 Manager or agent with interest in company; effect; majority vote by members with no interest in transaction; claims.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.