2014 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 450 - CORPORATIONS
Act 23 of 1993 MICHIGAN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT (450.4101 - 450.5200)
23-1993-10 ARTICLE 10 (450.5001...450.5010)
- Section 450.5001 Foreign limited liability company; laws of jurisdiction.
- Section 450.5002 Transacting business; certificate of authority by foreign limited liability company required; application; filing; contents.
- Section 450.5003 Certificate of authority; issuance; powers, rights, and privileges of foreign limited liability company.
- Section 450.5004 Certificate of authority; satisfaction of MCL 450.4204 required for issuance.
- Section 450.5005 Inaccurate application; correcting statement; certificate; exception; survivor of merger; certificate attesting to merger; annual statement.
- Section 450.5006 Certificate of withdrawal; contents, form, manner, and execution of application.
- Section 450.5007 Foreign limited liability company; transacting business without certificate of authority.
- Section 450.5008 Activities not considered to be transacting business in state; applicability of section to other state laws.
- Section 450.5009 Making or purchasing loans or participation or interest in loans.
- Section 450.5010 Maintaining action to restrain by attorney general.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.