2014 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 450 - CORPORATIONS
Act 112 of 1988 THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY ACT FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (450.791 - 450.795)
- Section 450.791 Short title.
- Section 450.792 Definitions.
- Section 450.793 Departmental goals; review of progress; recommendations; changes in programs; consideration of subcontracts and joint ventures; consideration in meeting requirements of subsections (1) and (3); award of contract to lowest qualified bidder; report.
- Section 450.794 Designation of certifying agency by governor; acceptable documentation; verification; application form; affidavit and documentation; proof required.
- Section 450.795 Fraudulent procurement of contract prohibited; violation as felony; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.