2011 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 566 — FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCES AND CONTRACTS
Act 434 of 1998 — UNIFORM FRAUDULENT TRANSFER ACT (566.31 - 566.43)
- Section 566.31 — Definitions.
- Section 566.32 — Insolvency.
- Section 566.33 — Transfer for value.
- Section 566.34 — Transfer with intent to defraud.
- Section 566.35 — Transfer by debtor as fraud.
- Section 566.36 — Completion of transfer; perfection.
- Section 566.37 — Action for relief against transfer or obligation; right of creditor to execution on asset or proceeds.
- Section 566.38 — Transfer or obligation not voidable; recovery of judgment; rights of good-faith transferee or obligee.
- Section 566.39 — Cause of action; extinguishment.
- Section 566.40 — Supplemental principles of law and equity.
- Section 566.41 — Application and construction of act.
- Section 566.42 — Short title.
- Section 566.43 — Repeal of MCL 566.11 to 566.23.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.