2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PROBATE CODE OF 1939 (EXCERPT)
Chapters 701 - 713 - PROBATE CODE
Act 288 of 1939 - PROBATE CODE OF 1939 (701.1 - 713.6)
288-1939-XII - CHAPTER XII SAFE DELIVERY OF NEWBORNS (712.1...712.20)
Act 288 of 1939 Chapter XII
SAFE DELIVERY OF NEWBORNS
- Section 712.1 - Short title of chapter; definitions.
- Section 712.2 - Newborn surrendered to emergency service provider; court jurisdiction; effect of other provisions of law; immunity from civil action.
- Section 712.2a - Confidentiality.
- Section 712.3 - Conduct of emergency service provider.
- Section 712.5 - Transfer of newborn to hospital; physician report of abuse, neglect, or child not a newborn; notice to child placing agency.
- Section 712.7 - Duties of child placing agency.
- Section 712.10 - Custody action by surrendering or nonsurrendering parent; filing; hearing; determination of paternity or maternity.
- Section 712.11 - Blood or tissue typing or DNA identification profiling; presumption; costs; dismissal of custody petition.
- Section 712.12, 712.13 - Repealed. 2006, Act 488, Eff. Jan. 1, 2007.
- Section 712.14 - Determination of custody; basis; newborn's best interest; factors.
- Section 712.15 - Court order.
- Section 712.17 - Release or termination of parental rights.
- Section 712.20 - Safe delivery program; establishment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.