2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
REIMBURSEMENT TO COUNTIES FOR CERTAIN EXPENSES
Chapter 800 - PRISONS
Act 16 of 1978 - REIMBURSEMENT TO COUNTIES FOR CERTAIN EXPENSES (800.451 - 800.455)
Act 16 of 1978
AN ACT to provide reimbursement to counties for expenses relating to certain felonies, for expenses incurred by implementing special jurisdictional duties, and for expenses incurred in maintaining escapees from correctional institutions; and to require reports.
History: 1978, Act 16, Imd. Eff. Feb. 12, 1978 ;-- Am. 1987, Act 272, Eff. Apr. 1, 1988
- Section 800.451 - “State correctional facility” defined.
- Section 800.452 - Reimbursement for fees.
- Section 800.453 - Implementing additional jurisdictional duties; reimbursement of costs.
- Section 800.454 - Prisoners escaping, not returning, or violating parole; apprehension; reimbursing costs of holding in county jail; exception; monthly submission of itemized costs; determination of reasonableness; payment.
- Section 800.455 - Implementing jurisdictional duties in probate court; reimbursement of costs; quarterly submission of itemized costs; determination of reasonableness; payment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.