2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PROBATION RECOVERY CAMPS
Chapter 798 - CORRECTIONS
Act 195 of 1935 - PROBATION RECOVERY CAMPS (798.1 - 798.6)
Act 195 of 1935
AN ACT to provide for the establishment of probation recovery camps; to prescribe the powers and duties of the state prison commission with respect thereto; to designate persons eligible for entrance in said camps, and to declare the effect of this act.
History: 1935, Act 195, Imd. Eff. June 6, 1935
- Section 798.1 - Probation recovery camps; state prison commission to establish and supervise.
- Section 798.2 - Probation recovery camps; rules and regulations.
- Section 798.3 - Probation recovery camps; persons eligible.
- Section 798.4 - Transfer of inmates; written notice, time.
- Section 798.5 - Agreements with state departments for joint undertakings; conservation and development of natural resources.
- Section 798.6 - Construction of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.