2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXXVI - CHAPTER XXXVI FALSE PRETENSES AND FALSE REPRESENTATION (750.218...750.221)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXXVI
FALSE PRETENSES AND FALSE REPRESENTATION
- Section 750.218 - False pretenses with intent to defraud; violation; penalty; enhanced sentence based on prior convictions; “false pretense” defined.
- Section 750.219 - Financial condition; false statements.
- Section 750.219a - Obtaining telecommunications services with intent to avoid charge; violation; separate incidents pursuant to scheme or course of conduct; enhanced sentence based on prior convictions; definitions.
- Section 750.219b - Repealed. 1967, Act 255, Eff. Nov. 2, 1967.
- Section 750.219c - Repealed. 1996, Act 330, Eff. Apr. 1, 1997.
- Section 750.219e - Prohibited conduct; violation as felony; penalty; exception; “financial institution” defined.
- Section 750.219f - Forwarding loan or accessing loan proceeds in violation of chapter; violation as felony; penalty; exception; “financial institution” defined.
- Section 750.220 - Property valuation or indebtedness; false statements.
- Section 750.221 - Blind or defective; false statements representing oneself.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.