2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXXV - CHAPTER XXXV FALSE PERSONATION (750.215...750.217h)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXXV
- Section 750.215 - False representation as peace officer or medical examiner; violation; penalty; “peace officer” defined.
- Section 750.216 - Badge or uniform of state police; unauthorized wearing, exhibition, display, or use as misdemeanor; exception.
- Section 750.216a - Badge, patch, or uniform of law enforcement agency or facsimile; selling, furnishing, possessing, wearing, exhibiting, displaying, or using; violation as misdemeanor; "facsimile" defined; exception.
- Section 750.216b - Emblem, insignia, logo, service mark, or other identification of law enforcement agency or facsimile; violation as misdemeanor; "law enforcement identification" defined; exception.
- Section 750.217 - Disguising with intent to intimidate.
- Section 750.217a - Solicitation of information as to employment, residence, assets or earnings by false personation; penalty.
- Section 750.217b - Representation as public utility employee; felony; “public utility” defined.
- Section 750.217c - Legal process; impersonation, false representation, or action as public officer or employee; definitions.
- Section 750.217d - False representation as registered or licensed health professional; intent; violation as felony; penalty.
- Section 750.217e - False identification as employee of family independence agency; violation; penalty.
- Section 750.217f - Unlawful representation as firefighter or emergency medical service personnel; definitions; violation as felony; penalty; consecutive sentences.
- Section 750.217g - Badge, patch, or uniform of fire department, life support agency, or medical first response service; selling, furnishing, possessing, wearing, exhibiting, or displaying prohibited; exceptions; violation as misdemeanor; penalty; definitions.
- Section 750.217h - Emblem, insignia, logo, service mark, or other identification; wearing or displaying prohibited; violation as misdemeanor; penalty; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.