2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXXIX - CHAPTER XXXIX FIREWORKS (750.243...750.243e)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXXIX
- Section 750.243 - Repealed. 1968, Act 358, Eff. Jan. 1, 1969.
- Section 750.243a - Definitions; prohibited sales and conduct; fireworks for which permit not required.
- Section 750.243b - Permit for use or sale of fireworks.
- Section 750.243c - Permit for intrastate transportation of fireworks.
- Section 750.243d - Storage of fireworks at sites of wholesalers, dealers, and jobbers; exception.
- Section 750.243e - Violation of section; penalty; misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.