2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXXIII - CHAPTER XXXIII EXPLOSIVES AND BOMBS, AND HARMFUL DEVICES (750.200...750.212a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXXIII
EXPLOSIVES AND BOMBS, AND HARMFUL DEVICES
- Section 750.200 - Explosives; common carriers for passengers; transportation.
- Section 750.200h - Definitions.
- Section 750.200i - Unlawful acts; penalties.
- Section 750.200j - Additional unlawful acts; penalties.
- Section 750.200k - Applicability of MCL 750.200h to 750.200j; exceptions.
- Section 750.200 - Acts causing false belief of exposure; violation; penalty.
- Section 750.200m - Other violations arising from same transaction.
- Section 750.201 - Explosives exploded by concussion or friction; unlawful acts; penalties.
- Section 750.202 - Explosives; marking when intended for shipment.
- Section 750.203 - Explosives; regulations of interstate commerce commission.
- Section 750.204 - Explosives; sending with intent to kill or injure persons or damage property; penalties.
- Section 750.204a - Device representing or presented as explosive, incendiary device, or bomb; sending or transporting; intent; felony; penalty; jurisdiction.
- Section 750.205-750.206 - Repealed. 1998, Act 208, Eff. Oct. 1, 1998.
- Section 750.207 - Explosive substances; placing with intent to destroy and causing injury to any person; permission of property owner or governmental agency; violation; penalties.
- Section 750.208 - Repealed. 1998, Act 208, Eff. Oct. 1, 1998.
- Section 750.209 - Offensive or injurious substance; placing with intent to injure, coerce, or interfere with person or property; violation; penalties; felony.
- Section 750.209a - Possession of explosive substance or device in public place.
- Section 750.210 - Substance that when combined will become explosive or combustible; possession with intent to use unlawfully; violation; penalties.
- Section 750.210a - Valerium; unlawful acts.
- Section 750.211 - Repealed. 1998, Act 208, Eff. Oct. 1, 1998.
- Section 750.211a - Device designed to explode upon impact, upon application of heat, or device highly incendiary; possession with intent to use unlawfully; violation; penalties; "Molotov cocktail" defined.
- Section 750.212 - High explosives; marking.
- Section 750.212a - Violation as felony; term of imprisonment; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.