2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXXII - CHAPTER XXXII ESCAPES, RESCUES, JAIL AND PRISON BREAKING (750.183...750.199a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXXII
ESCAPES, RESCUES, JAIL AND PRISON BREAKING
- Section 750.183 - Facilitating escape of or assisting prisoners; penalty.
- Section 750.184 - Aiding escape from officer; penalty.
- Section 750.185 - Girls' training school at Adrian; aiding escape of inmates; marriage without consent of superintendent; penalty.
- Section 750.186 - Boys' vocational school; assisting or enticing to escape; aiding ward to leave state; penalty.
- Section 750.186a - Escape from juvenile facility; violation as felony; penalty; “escape” and “juvenile facility” defined.
- Section 750.187 - Repealed. 1974, Act 258, Eff. Aug. 6, 1975.
- Section 750.188 - Voluntarily suffering prisoner to escape.
- Section 750.189 - Negligently suffering escape; refusing to receive prisoner.
- Section 750.190 - Receiving reward for assisting an escape.
- Section 750.191 - Refusing, omitting, and delaying to serve process.
- Section 750.192 - Prisoners of Wisconsin being transported.
- Section 750.193 - Breaking prison, escaping, attempting to break prison, or attempting to escape as felony; penalty; place of trial; “prison” defined; escaping from lawful custody outside confines of prison; escape from mental health facility; violation by person released under work pass program; person violating parole not escapee.
- Section 750.194 - Repealed. 1985, Act 52, Imd. Eff. June 14, 1985.
- Section 750.195 - Breaking, escaping, or leaving jail as felony; penalty; section inapplicable to person leaving jail pursuant to day parole; “jail” defined.
- Section 750.196 - Breaking prison; county work farm, factory or shop.
- Section 750.197 - Breaking, escaping, or leaving jail or place of confinement; breaking or escaping while in or being transferred to or from courtroom or court house; felony; penalty; section inapplicable to person leaving jail pursuant to day parole; “jail” defined.
- Section 750.197a - Breaking or escaping from lawful custody under criminal process.
- Section 750.197b - Repealed. 1974, Act 258, Eff. Aug. 6, 1975.
- Section 750.197c - Breaking or escaping jail, health care facility, or other place of confinement; violation as felony; penalty; definitions.
- Section 750.198 - Repealed. 1974, Act 258, Eff. Aug. 6, 1975.
- Section 750.199 - Concealing or harboring person who has escaped; violation; penalties; "peace officer" defined.
- Section 750.199a - Absconding or forfeiting bond in criminal or paternity proceedings; felony.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.