2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXXI - CHAPTER XXXI EMBEZZLEMENT (750.174...750.182a)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXXI
- Section 750.174 - Embezzlement by agent, servant or employee, or trustee, bailee, or custodian; penalty; prima facie proof of intent; enhanced sentence based on prior convictions; consecutive sentence; conditions.
- Section 750.174a - Person in relationship of trust with vulnerable adult; prohibited conduct; violation; penalty; enhanced sentence; exceptions; definitions; report by office of services to the aging to family independence agency.
- Section 750.175 - Embezzlement by public officer, agent or servant; penalty.
- Section 750.176 - Embezzlement by administrator, executor or guardian; penalty.
- Section 750.177 - Embezzlement by chattel mortgagor, vendee or lessee; penalty; enhanced sentence based on prior convictions.
- Section 750.178 - Embezzlement of chattel mortgage, lease, or contract property by others; violation; penalty; enhanced sentence based on prior convictions.
- Section 750.179 - Repealed. 2002, Act 294, Imd. Eff. May 9, 2002.
- Section 750.180 - Embezzlement in bank, deposit, trust company, or credit union; penalty.
- Section 750.181 - Embezzlement of property belonging to person and part owner; violation; penalty; enhanced sentence based on prior convictions.
- Section 750.182 - Embezzlement by warehouseman or forwarder of property receipted for.
- Section 750.182a - Falsification of school records; penalty; suspension of teacher's certificate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.