2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXVIII - CHAPTER XXVIII DISORDERLY PERSONS (750.167...750.168)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXVIII
- Section 750.167 - “Disorderly person” defined; subsequent violations by person convicted of refusing or neglecting to support family.
- Section 750.167a - Person hunting with firearms while drunk or intoxicated; confiscation and disposition of weapons; application for or possession of hunting license for period of 3 years prohibited.
- Section 750.167b - Bondsman in criminal cases; procurement of attorney; maximum charge for bond; dismissal of charge; list of bondsmen; posting; compilation; record; violation; penalty.
- Section 750.167c - Report of conviction for hunting while intoxicated; circulating list of convictions; violation by licensing agent.
- Section 750.167d - Funeral, memorial service, or viewing; funeral procession; burial; prohibited conduct; violation; penalty.
- Section 750.168 - Disorderly person; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.