2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXVII - CHAPTER XXVII DESERTION AND NON-SUPPORT (750.161...750.166)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXVII
DESERTION AND NON-SUPPORT
- Section 750.161 - Desertion, abandonment, or refusal or neglect to provide shelter, food, care, and clothing; felony; penalty; bond; probation; failure to comply with conditions in bond; forfeiture of bond; disposition of sums received; continuing offense; proof.
- Section 750.161a - Failure or refusal to pay child support; amnesty.
- Section 750.162 - Payments for care and support of wife or children; sworn statement.
- Section 750.163 - Complaints.
- Section 750.164 - Desertion following marriage to escape prosecution.
- Section 750.165 - Refusing to support spouse or child as required by court order; violation as felony; penalty; exception; cash bond; suspension of sentence; bond; "state disbursement unit" or "SDU" defined.
- Section 750.166 - Wife may testify against husband.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.