2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-XXIVA - CHAPTER XXIVA CREDIT CARDS (750.157m...750.157w)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter XXIVA
- Section 750.157m - Definitions.
- Section 750.157n - Stealing, taking, or removing financial transaction device; possession of fraudulent or altered financial transaction device.
- Section 750.157p - Possession or control of another's financial transaction device with intent to use, deliver, circulate, or sell.
- Section 750.157q - Delivery, circulation, or sale of financial transaction device obtained or held under proscribed circumstances.
- Section 750.157r - Forgery, alteration, simulation, or counterfeiting of financial transaction device.
- Section 750.157s - Use of revoked or cancelled financial transaction device with intent to defraud.
- Section 750.157t - Sales to or services performed for violators.
- Section 750.157u - Causing deviceholder to be charged or overcharged.
- Section 750.157v - False statement of identity for purpose of procuring issuance of financial transaction device.
- Section 750.157w - Fraudulent use of financial transaction device to withdraw or transfer funds in violation of contractual limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.